Friday, July 16, 2010

We had a visitor.

I got up yesterday morning to get ready to go to the doctor. Came in the kitchen to start making breakfast and about lost it when I saw this little creature lurking in my backyard! I was totally not expecting to see a deer in my backyard at 8 o'clock in the morning but there she was. Just wandering around looking for a way out. I had to run and grab the boys so they could see. They were in awe at first then Cade went busting for the door saying, "I wanna pet it! I wanna pet it!" It was quite a fun little adventure. The boys were excited to tell their dad we had a deer in our backyard. They had never seen one that close up before. It was quite an experience. Needless to say I was late for my doctors appointment. It was just too much fun to sit and watch her, to see what she was up to.

2 comments:

  1. I'm just lovin all these updates. I want deer in my back yard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! I'm sure the boys LOVED that!

    ReplyDelete