Shelby and I were even brave enough to drive our own sleds around while out on a ride.
Gavin hauled all of us one by one to the top of that very LARGE hill you see behind us in the picture. Then the 4 of us got into that black sled and proceeded to sled down that very large hill at a very high rate of speed! It had just snowed a couple days before so there was plenty of fresh powder! And it all landed in our faces. I couldn't breathe there was so much snow. Almost dead-xed the telephone pole at the bottom of the hill. The zipper broke on my coat, sunglasses completely frozen, Shay was bawling hysterically, and Shelby, Ty and I could not stop laughing! Needless to say, we did not go again. But Ty was braver than us all and went 3 more times before almost jumping the road while a car was coming. SOOO we decided to pack it in and go back to the lodge for some hot cocoa to thaw out.



No comments:
Post a Comment