Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I KNOW! I KNOW!

Yes I realize it has been A WHOLE YEAR since I updated my blog. So, I had a few minutes and actually some pictures to post so I am updating best I can. :) The biggest reason I haven't updated anything is because I could never figure out how to change my background layout from "4th of july" kind of stuff. So I didn't want to put things on that were from Christmas with 4th or July background. I know I'm OCD. What do ya do! PLUS, I have my own computer now to work with but all my past pictures are on my dads computer. I have just never taken the time to transfer them and it just got to be too much for little ol' me :) So Here comes the onslaught of pictures and a year in review. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment