Saturday, July 10, 2010

I'm trying to be crafty...

My friend came over to my house the other day for a visit and had an armful of stuff. I asked her what she brought over and she said,"We are going to make a craft." I was like "SWEET"! I love making crafty things. I'm just not very good at it. So I knew if it was from her, it was going to be FABULOUS! And this is what we made...




The paper circles are the actual craft. This is just what I made out of them. The instructions said to put them on dowels and stick them in a potted plant or something, but I knew they would be ripped to shreds in an instant with all the little kids around here, so for me that was not an option.



I was dying for something to put on my front door anyway and this was the perfect fit.

1 comment:

  1. What a cool friend! I want one...that friend. I do love that craft though. Looks like you bought it at the quilted bear., if they still have those. :)

    ReplyDelete