Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Rylee Britt Phillips

Our little angel has finally arrived! Born Monday, November 1st, 2010. 4:33pm, weight 7lbs 8oz, length 19.5 inches. Healthy, beautiful, and happy.
She has so much hair. At first we thought it was all red, but as the day went on, we could tell it was much darker. Brown with red highlights.
Here she is at 8 days old. Mom couldn't help herself and had to play dressup. We may have to wait a while on the headbands, though. They are much too big for that tiny little head of hers.
We are so grateful to have her in our family! She is truely a blessing and a miracle. I am so blessed to have 4 happy, healthy, wonderful children. I cannot wait for the next chapter in our lives to begin!




1 comment:

  1. She is beautiful. Congrats again and I hope you are enjoying that bundle of joy. Can't wait to see her in person.

    ReplyDelete