Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Halloween 2010

Even though it was a horrible night for trick or treating, we braved the elements and went out anyway. The boys had a blast running in the rain and collecting as much candy as they possibly could. Dad and I were quite content under the umbrella, but was secretly wishing to be home where it was warm and dry.
Ty wanted to be a zombie prisoner. I went looking for a costume to match this idea, but they were all so expensive, I decided to just make it myself. So, with a little spray paint and masking tape we have created a zombie prisoner. He was quite proud of it and liked all the blood and gore.
Shay wanted to be Buzz Lightyear. And thanks to Aunt Paula and his cousin Mason, we were able to pull it off! They had the costume from years past and he couldn't have been more pleased! He was a little disappointed that we didn't have the big clear helmet to go over his head, but he managed to be happy without it.
And last, but not least, Cade wanted to be Woody. AND again thanks to Aunt Paula and cousin Mason we made it happen. And we've been Woody ever since! Sometimes it changes to Batman, Indiana Jones, or Mr. Incredible, depending on the day.

1 comment:

  1. Cute costumes. I am impressed with your craft skills to make Ty's. We had a Buzz at our house too. I should have had Chestyn by Woody. Cade was Indiana Jones when I saw him, then just a cowboy. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete