Thursday, April 21, 2011

The best dinner

K so I just had THE best dinner with my family tonight. And I'm not talking about the food. (although I have to say I cooked some mean cheeseburgers and hotdogs :)) I have some of the cutest boys ever!! I learned a great many things about my children from one simple meal:

1. Cade (4): if he had one wish, he would wish for a kitchen. Not a mom kitchen, a little kid kitchen. So he could bake his dad some cookies. Also, he wants to be a cook when he grows up or the worlds best eater.

2. Shay (7): He wishes for a trampoline. (Hence my previous post) He wants to be a police man when he grows up. Or an animal Dr. and work at the zoo. He especially wants to feed the bears, hippos, rhinos, and elephants.

3. Ty (10): he wishes for a trampoline too. He wants to be a police man or a professional football player in the NFL so he can make lots of money. (and dad says he has to share with him)
LOL! I'm tellin ya people, it pays to take 30 minutes and have a nice, sit down conversation with your kids!!! They've been so excited and talking nonstop ever since about careers and what they're going to do when they get to be daddies and such. I freaking love it! I am so blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment