Gavin and I attended the BYU DATE NIGHT: Couples Clinic on Wednesday Night. We had a catered dinner provided by Ruby River and got to tour the locker rooms and the field. Then we had discussions with some of the coaches on the basics of football. We also got to hear from Head Coach Bronco Mendenhall and his wife Holly, Greg Wrubell "The Voice of the Cougars", and Keith Stubbs (radio DJ for 101.5 The Eagle) did his stand up comedy routine.

We also got to have photo opps with many of the players, coaches and YES even Cosmo!


Before the major storm hit! It rained off and on the entire night. But it was still lots of fun.

Here are some of the players pretending to be "The Tempations". They lip-synced one of their songs just before it really started to dump on us. Then Coach Mendenhall said it was time to go in. Too much lightning for his liking.



Isn't that beautiful!? It was truely awe inspiring to see the stadium from that perspective.

And the rains came down!! It was a down pour for most of the evening. We were soaked but it was a lot of fun. I am so glad I got to spend some quality time with my husband doing and learning about what he loves so much. I really hope he enjoyed meeting the coaches, players and staff and being that close to the game as much as I enjoyed being there with him. We are definitely ready for some FOOTBALL!!! GO COUGARS!
Date night, how cute is that?!!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you guys had such a great time, looks like a lot of fun!
ReplyDelete