
Here he is the big sheep rider!! He was so excited to get to ride the sheep. Ever since he started riding 2 yrs ago all he's ever wanted was a trophy just like Ty's. Ty won the sheep riding when he was only 3 years old and so it's been Shay's lifelong goal to win a trophy for himself. Which he was able to do this night!! He got a score of 85 points and beat out all the other competition and won his very own trophy. All he could say after that night was "I can't believe I won!! I can't believe I won!!" And I think it helped a little too that it was taller than Ty's Trophy. Way to go Shay!!
The little guy in the back ground is my nephew Payton. He was so excited to get to ride sheep with Shay. He did pretty good too, but was unable to stay on for very long.

Don't ask me why grandma and grandpa look so upset like something tragic just happened. Who knows what they're thinking!

What a couple of handsome cowboys!!

Mason also rode the sheep that night but was unable to stay on for very long.



No comments:
Post a Comment