Okay so I finally made my first blog!! It is a work in progress!:) Thanks to my wonderful cousin Liz who helped me til the wee hours of the morning it is up and running. She said that if I'm going to put it on my facebook profile I should probably post something so that when people look at it that there is something to read. HaHa!!
So, about me and my family, Gavin and I got married June 11, 1999. TEN years this month!! Holy cow time flies when you're having fun!! We have three beautiful boys and a new little puppy named Harley. My boys are Ty, age 8, Shay, age 5, and Cade, age 2. They are definitely a handful and they keep me on my toes but it is a lot of fun and I wouldn't trade a minute of it for the world. We just purchased a house in my home ward in American Fork and we are loving it!! It is an older home but I am having a blast working on the yard and making things my own. There are 10 boys under the age of 8 in our cul-de-sac. So it is making for a fun summer already.
May 2017
9 years ago



Nice to see you have joined a few of us here in the blogging world...
ReplyDeleteCute blog!! I am so excited to be able to stay updated with your family. You can view are blog at brindleyfam.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete